Water is one of the most basic needs for any living organism. Even though Australia is an island nation surrounded by sea, the availability of pure water is a growing concern. This problem is more prevalent in coastal cities like Gold Coast and Perth. Also, some of the heavily populated cities of Australia, like Sydney and Melbourne, face this same issue. Sometimes, the available water sources are not particularly clean, and to avoid this, people can use a water purifier. Modern water purifiers are very effective and can eliminate most contaminants and pathogens present in the water.
Purification of the water can be done with several technologies. And thus, each company uses various methods to provide the best quality water to their customers. As technology and innovation have gone forward, purification methods have also changed a lot. There are several types of filters available with various functions that can fit different parts of the house.
- Benchtop filters: Benchtop filters are one of the most common cleaners available in the market. They are easy to install and use. The design of the device is in a way that eliminates the need for a plumber for installation. The filter can easily attach to any tap in the house to give pure and safe water for a long time. The compact and easy to use design of the device makes it remarkably portable. Most of these units are easy freshwater solutions for Australian cities.
- Under-sink filters: It is more of a permanent type of water filtration system with multistage purification. These are suitable for Australian town water supplies in cities like Perth and other populated areas. These are more efficient in producing clean drinking water due to the high level of purification. The multistage filtration will also reduce the bad smell and taste of town water, and it may require the help of a plumber for easy installation.
- Reverse osmosis filters: Reverse osmosis is proven to be one of the best filtration methods to get clean water. It reduces the chances of contamination in the water and also reduces the risk of pathogens. These filters are somewhat larger than other models, and it is best to use them as an under-sink filter. These devices are capable of removing bacteria and viruses like E-coli. Thus, it produces safe water for all purposes.
- In-line water filters: These are compact water purification devices that can fit in line with the water supply to various devices such as washing machines, fridges, coolers, bubblers, etc. It allows the devices to use clean and pure water for various functions.
- Our Drywall installation cost estimator construction estimating services are designed to take the load off your shoulders so you can run the other parts of your business.
Not all cities of Australia have a similar water contamination problem. Thus similar water purifiers are not suitable for different areas. To overcome this, the customers need to use filters with unique functions.
- Alkaline water filter: These water filters are suitable for areas with alkalinity in water. These are much suitable for coastal cities of Australia. The alkalinity can cause damages to the devices that work on water like washing machines and heaters. Thus filtering the alkaline content can improve the life of these devices.
- Water softeners: The groundwater sources can often deliver hard water. It is not favourable for drinking and many other purposes. This problem is predominant in many Australian cities, like the Gold Coast. The water softeners and unique filters can make hard water soft for drinking and other purposes.
- Ultraviolet filters: Ultraviolet rays can eliminate almost all types of bacteria and viruses. Nowadays, many manufacturers use this technology on their devices to make them more efficient and healthy. The water purifiers with this technology are a suitable option for areas with a high chance of water-borne pathogens.