Which is the best hair oil that reduces frizz, promotes healthy hair growth, and gently moisturizes the hair from the roots? Let our hair care experts decode the answer for you in this article!
Plant oils are the best of all. We can trust them because they come from Mother Nature and have been used for hundreds of years. In India, we say coconut oil and almond oil are the best. But people from Morocco have had their favorite for centuries – the argan oil.
Thanks to the Internet, argan oil has become quite famous lately. Some say that it reduces their wrinkles, others claim it is the best hair oil ever. Are these claims real or just an internet fad? In this article, we will discuss what it is made of and what its potential benefits are. And most importantly, how can you benefit from this centuries-old Moroccan kitchen staple?
What is Argan Oil?
Argan is a type of tree found in Morocco. Its kernels are used to make argan oil. Earlier, it was just used in Morocco as a kitchen staple, but now brands like Mamaearth deliver the oil globally for its cosmetic uses.
It is best to use this oil in its natural form, but you can also add some other beneficial oils or extracts to it for better results. Some of the most common options you can mix are coconut oil, sunflower oil, rosemary oil, etc. The goodness of these oils accentuates the benefits of this Moroccan oil, and you can translate these positives for a better hair care experience.
Why is Argan Oil so famous?
Remember the claims on social media about the results of skin-friendly oils? It is now scientifically proven that this oil has many culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic applications. A major part of this reputation is its high Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids.
From boosting heart health and lowering chances of cancer to reducing wrinkles and hair breakage, argan oil has benefits that improve various aspects of your health. These benefits are so wide that it is not possible to dabble into all its benefits in one article.
Today, let’s focus on the reasons why an oil made of argan extracts is touted as the best hair oil. Mentioned below are its benefits for your hair:
- Moisturizes & Condition Your Hair: This oil contains plenty of fatty acids that lubricate the hair shaft and maintain moisture. Along with that, its rich vitamin E content reduces frizz and boosts shine.
- Improves Scalp Health: One of the main reasons argan is known as the best hair oil is its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Thanks to these properties, it can prevent scalp problems like psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Prevents Styling & Color Damage: The fatty acids present in this oil (mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid) function as a protective sheath on your hair. This means that you can do all the styling and color you want- without worrying about hair damage.
- Offers Sun Protection: Ultraviolet rays from the sun (UVA and UVB) can dry your hair and do free radical damage. But if you condition your hair with this oil, it will offer sun protection and keep your hair and scalp healthy.
- Stops Hair Loss: All the above benefits accumulate to stop hair loss. Again, the hero nutrients here that do all the magic are vitamin E and fatty acids.
Argan Oils: Which One to Choose?
The cosmetic market never takes much time to keep up with new scientific findings and the demand of people. If you visit any major e-commerce store, you will find tens, if not hundreds, of argan products by various brands. So, now the question arises about which brand should you choose?
We tried various popular options in the market and found Mamaearth Argan Hair Oil to be the most effective. If you check its online reviews, you will find people calling it the best hair oil. We pretty much agree on that.
Here are some unique aspects of this gentle and skin-friendly oil (that are hard to find):
- The Perfect Blend: Along with pure argan oil, this Mamaearth product also contains avocado oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and various other natural oils. The perfect blend of these oils reduces your hair frizz, promotes scalp health, and nourishes your hair.
- No Toxins: It does not contain any harmful chemicals or toxins. This product can be used every day to get longer and shinier hair.
- Certified For Safety: What makes this the best hair oil is not just its effectiveness but also the safety factor. This gentle hair care product is tested dermatologically and comes with the approval of FDA Approval. It is also MadeSafe certified.
- The Assurance of Brand: Mamaearth is not a new name for hair and skin lovers. The brand is known for its no-toxin policy for its products. However, we dug a little deeper and found that it is also a plastic-positive brand. This means that it recycles more plastic than it uses.
How to use it?
Just getting the best hair oil is not enough. You also have to learn to apply it the right way. So here is a step-by-step guide that will help you reap the most of it:
- Squeeze out 8 to 10 drops of this oil on your palm. (You can adjust this amount according to your hair length or moisturization need).
- Now, gently massage this oil into your hair and scalp.
- Keep massaging your hair with the oil until you have covered every part of the hair, from roots to ends.
- Wrap oiled hair in a clean towel and leave it on overnight so that it gets enough time to show its magic.
- In the morning, wash your hair with a gentle and toxin-free shampoo that nourishes the hair roots.
- Ensure that your scalp is clean before you apply argan oil. If needed, shampoo your hair before applying the oil.
- It is not necessary to leave hair oil on overnight every time. However, applying the oil for a few hours should also suffice if you are in a hurry.
Seeing the huge list of argan oil benefits, you can safely say that it is the best hair oil if one wants to improve their hair health in a hassle-free manner. If you add this nourishing hair oil to your hair care regimen, you may count on getting better results for thicker, fuller, and shinier hair.
Moviesjoy is a platform for new movies live streaming.