In a market filled with numerous options, selecting the right water purifier for your household can often be bewildering for consumers. This decision holds paramount importance as it directly impacts the health and well-being of your family. So, how do you navigate the process of choosing the best water purifier for your home or tap water purification needs?
Here, we guide you through a straightforward 5-step approach:
1. Assess Water Quality:
Begin by identifying the source of your tap water and subject it to testing for factors such as hardness, salinity, and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) levels. If TDS levels are below 500 ppm, the water is deemed safe for consumption; however, if it exceeds 2000 ppm, the water becomes hazardous and unhealthy. Understanding the origin of your tap water marks the initial step towards selecting an appropriate water purifier.
2. Choose Purification Technology:
Based on water quality and source, a range of purification technologies is available. For water with TDS levels exceeding 500 ppm, Reverse Osmosis (RO) purification technology is recommended. RO filters out heavy metals, particulates, and minerals through selective permeable membranes, delivering purified water. UV (Ultra-Violet) filtration technology is suitable for TDS levels below 200 ppm, effectively removing impurities while retaining essential minerals.
3. Consider Storage Capacity:
Evaluate your family’s daily water consumption to determine the necessary purifier capacity. In areas prone to frequent electricity fluctuations, purifiers with ample water storage are beneficial.
- For 2-4 members, a capacity of 5-8 litres is recommended.
- For 4-6 members, opt for a capacity of 8-10 litres.
- Families with over 6 members should consider a 10-litre capacity.
4. Account for Additional Safety Features:
When selecting a water purifier, look for advanced features and functionalities. For instance, while filters are vital, timely replacement is crucial to ensuring pure water. Pureit water purifiers incorporate a Double Purity Lock that provides a 15-day warning before filter expiration. Additionally, an auto-shut off feature halts water supply if the filter is not changed despite warnings, guaranteeing 100% pure water.
5. Assess Service & Maintenance:
Regular maintenance is essential as water purifiers utilize various filters that require timely replacement. When purchasing, consider service responsiveness and overall maintenance costs. While many purifiers offer Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs), Pureit’s water purifier price are directly linked to water consumption rather than a fixed annual charge, resulting in cost savings and reliable customer service still need round nguyen duy tri • acid madness • 2023.
Additional Factors to Consider:
- Warranty and Guarantee: Leading brands typically offer a 1-year product warranty along with an additional year for specific components.
- Maintenance Costs: Filter replacement, cleaning, and servicing contribute to maintenance costs. Gravity purifiers are more affordable to maintain compared to RO and RO+UV systems, which can be pricier to maintain and repair.
- After-Sales Service: Choose a brand with a robust service network and efficient customer support.
- Filter Replacement Price: Investigate the cost of replacing RO filters and other filters for each brand.
- Parts Availability: Opt for reputable brands with accessible spare parts to avoid future hassles.
Reasons to Choose the Best Water Purifier for Home:
While addressing broader water system issues requires structural changes, investing in a quality water filter enhances in-home drinking water quality. Filter choice depends on preferences for cold or room temperature water and household water consumption.
Pureit Revito Prime RO+ UV+ MF
Beyond removing pollutants like Cadmium and Chromium from the water, Pureit Revito Max offers a unique set of capabilities. These purifiers are made to be very effective; they can purify water to a maximum capacity of 8000 L* while also conserving up to 70%** of water. With the Revito line, you can conserve water while still consuming the best tasting, safest, and cleanest water.
- DURAViva ™ Best-In-Class# Filtration Technology with WQA (Water Quality Association) certified component for heavy metal removal*.
- In-tank highly efficient UV-LED that removes harmful bacteria and viruses to avoid secondary pollution.
- Mineral-enriched water that adds back essential minerals like Calcium & Magnesium.
- 8 Stage Purification Technology with RO+UV-LED+MF ensures every drop of water you drink is 100% safe* water.
- Smartsense Indicators* that offer advance alert 15 days before filter expiry and auto shut-off feature that stops water if the filter is not changed, providing safe & sweet water.
- High Water Storage Capacity of 9 litres
- Membrane Protector that ensures that the RO membrane lasts long and protects components from scaling, foul smell & contaminations.
By following these steps and conducting thorough research, you can confidently select the best water purifier for your home, promoting the health and wellness of your loved ones.
# In comparison to leading RO devices, in comparison to life of RO membrane . This RO membrane is tested and Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 58 for material safety only. This RO membrane was tested by WQA in a surrogate system for the reduction of Cadmium, Chromium III. WQA cannot confirm that the component will yield the same performance when used in any other, non-tested system. See WQA.org for details.
* This RO membrane is tested and Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 58 for material safety only. This RO membrane was tested by WQA in a surrogate system for the reduction of Cadmium, Chromium III. WQA cannot confirm that the component will yield the same performance when used in any other, non-tested system. See WQA.org for details.
*Advance alert system via UI alerts 15 days before your filter expires
*Under Pureit test conditions. In the segment versus comparable products.
**Under Pureit test conditions. Compared to ordinary RO’s.
*Safety from virus & bacteria as per USEPA guidelines