How to lose weight? Everyone is wondering this at some point. The answer lies in healthy weight loss, ie in controlled weight loss by changing life habits – a healthy and balanced diet and physical activity.
Healthy weight loss is one in which weight loss is between up to 0.5 – 1 kg per week.
Obesity or obesity (obesity, adipositas, obesitas) is the excessive accumulation of adipose tissue in the body due to an increase in the number of fat cells or due to an increase in their volume. The first type begins in early childhood with progressive weight gain, especially in puberty, and the second type in adulthood, mainly due to poor diet and physical inactivity.
The cause of overweight and obesity is complex, because most often several factors are involved: genetic, nutritional, psychological and socioeconomic.
Among them, of great importance are those factors that are a consequence of lifestyle and that can change – excessive food intake, excessive alcohol consumption, physical inactivity, stress.
Secondary obesity is the result of various disorders and diseases (eg in hypothyroidism (myxedema), the most common cause of which is autoimmune thyroid disease – Hashimoto’s thyroiditis).
Consequences of obesity
The consequences of obesity can be the following:
- hypertension (high blood pressure) – people with overweight have 2 – 6 times higher risk of developing high blood pressure;
- hypercholesterolemia (elevated blood cholesterol levels) – the level of cholesterol in the blood depends on the intake of saturated fats that are ingested daily through food;
- type 2 diabetes mellitus – 80% of people with diabetes are obese;
- increases the risk of heart attack and stroke – significantly increases the risk in adults, and overweight children have 3 – 5 times higher risk of heart attack or stroke before the age of 65;
- loads the joints and spine;
- varicose veins, hernias (hernias), gallstones, etc. are much more commonly present;
- causes premature death – the mortality of obese men is significantly higher compared to the mortality of normally fed men.
Exercise is not necessarily necessary to lose weight (depending on how much you want to lose weight), but physical activity is essential, but half an hour to an hour of walking a day has the effect of lowering blood pressure.
However, significant weight loss still requires more intense physical activity, ie exercise, whether you do them at home, outdoors or in the gym.
Visit this site: 9xmovies to get all categories latest movies.
The best weight loss exercises
These are primarily aerobic exercises:
- walking / running,
- roller skating.
Anaerobic exercise also plays a role in weight loss.
The most common are strength, strength and endurance exercises, or exercises with a load:
- weight exercises (eg dumbbells),
- ball exercises,
- exercises with elastic bands,
- exercises on devices,
- push ups
Exercise programs that give results in the fight against weight loss are 3 day workout split, HIIT and Tabata training, but they require a certain level of physical fitness, or fitness.
There are also weight loss programs, which are most often carried out within clinics and health centers, where the emphasis is on healthy and safe weight loss and where you are constantly under the supervision of experts – nutritionists, doctors, physiotherapists, kinesiologists. Now live horse betting is famous of all betting.