You must have heard about shilajit supplements that are used to enhance the sexual health of men and boost their fertility. Shilajit is a natural resource, which is created when plants and organic materials remain trapped between rocks or mountains for thousands of years. It is one of the most used products in the world of Ayurvedic medicines due to its array of benefits.
You must check out the benefits of using shilajit capsules/powder supplements:
- Shilajit is known to improve brain functions. It can help to retain the cognitive abilities of a person and reduce the symptoms related to Alzheimer’s disease in old age.
- Shilajit is made up of a component called fulvic acid, which can restrict the signs ageing from appearing on your skin. The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of fulvic acid can repair cell damage and limit the deterioration of skin as well as other parts of the body along with age.
- Shilajit can help in preventing anemia by maintaining the blood cell count in the body. Shilajit supplements are a rich source of humic acid, which can help to treat iron deficiencies.
- Regular consumption of shilajit capsules can help in boosting your immunity and hence activate the defence mechanism of your body.
- Consumption of shilajit supplements can help in the improvement of cell functioning, which can lead to a boost in your energy levels and stamina.
- Shilajit supplements can help in reducing inflammation in muscles.
- A lot of studies have shown that taking shilajit supplements along with exercise and healthy diet can lead to rapid weight loss.
- These supplements can reduce fatigue, improve endurance power and thereby can improve your performance.
- These supplements can help to reduce blood pressure levels and thus maintain a healthy heart.
- Shilajit supplements can help to improve the testosterone levels of your body and hence improve the sexual health and fertility in males. These supplements are consumed by a lot of males to improve their sperm count.
- Shilajit supplements are good for maintaining a healthy liver.
Some of the best shilajit supplements are:
- Natures Velvet Shilajit Pure Extract
- INLIFE Shilajit Extract 500 mg
- Baidyanath Shilajitwadi Bati
- Vanalaya Shilajit
- Mahaved Shilajit Super Strong
- HealthKart Shilajeet
- Dr. Vaidya’s Herbo24Turbo
- Healthvit Shilajit
- Upakarma Shilajit
- Herbal hills shilajit
These supplements are easily available in any retail stores or online stores like Amazon, HealthKart, FlipKart, etc.
You can consume around 300-800 mg of Shilajit on a daily basis. However, before using these supplements you can consult a doctor to know the right dosage of shilajit needed for your body and health conditions.
When to avoid these supplements?
- If you have sickle cell anemia and thalassemia
- If after consumption you get rashes on your body or feel dizzy, then try to avoid taking shilajit
- If after consumption of shilajit you experience an elevated heart rate, then immediately stop the supplementation and talk to your medical practitioner.
Conclusion: We hope now you know why consuming shilajit supplements can help in enhancing your overall health. However, we will always suggest you to consult a doctor before taking any of these supplements.
Read More About: [pii_email_4bd3f6cbbb12ef19daea]