Khwezi Financial Services’ parent company, Khwezi Trade, is a well-regarded South African brokerage, according to local research. Cape Town, South Africa, is the headquarters of this award-winning organization, created in 2013.
Khwezi Trade is a ZAR-based exchange. As an STP broker, the company offers traders a wide range of free deposit and withdrawal alternatives, as well as excellent trading conditions and attentive customer service.
Financial institutions worldwide employ STP, or “straight-through processing,” to expedite the processing of financial transactions. Automated transaction processing is used to accomplish this goal (straight-through).
Khwezi Trade typically offers leverage rates of 200:1 due to the strong liquidity in the currency market. Risks associated with leverage are higher, and traders should be aware of this when deciding whether or not to utilize it in their trading strategy.
Market Instruments of Khwezi Trade: –
Various international market instruments, such as currency pairs, indexes, and commodities, are available through Khwezi Trade. All clients can trade these because of their low margins and low pricing. On the MetaTrader4 platform, all market instruments can be changed in ZAR currency. These are some of the tools:
- Currency CFDs (forex): The world’s most liquid and popular financial market for buying and selling currencies. Traders can enhance profits while reducing costs by adding them to their portfolios. It welcomes people 24 hours a day, five days a week, allowing traders from all over the world to participate.
- Metals: Gold plus silver are two of the world’s most popular and safest investments. It is an excellent choice as a hedge against market volatility and inflation. Metals do very well when the economy is unstable.
- Indices: 14 stock indexes are available to traders, including markets in the United States and Australia and markets in the Far East and Europe.
- Commodities: Khwezi Trade also provides MetaTrader 4 access to a wide range of commodities instruments. There are many examples of this, including wheat, coffee, and corn, to name a few.
- Energy: West Texas and Brent Crude oil are two of the most actively traded market instruments in the world, and Khwezi Trade offers energy trading as a way to diversify your portfolio.
Withdrawals & Deposits: –
Customers of Khwezi Trade can quickly deposit or withdraw money from their trading accounts by following a few simple procedures. Customers can use the ‘Deposit’ option on the MyKhwezi web portal to make payments using their debit or credit cards. Transaction approval results in funds being sent to a designated account.
To obtain a refund, customers can contact the business by email. The majority of transactions are completed within the same or following business day. Khwezi Trade does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals, nor does it charge any fees for inactivity. Visa, MasterCard, furthermore Wire Transfers are all accepted forms of payment by the company.
When it comes to customer service and the trading environment, Khwezi Trade is an obvious choice as South Africa’s best broker for the second year running.
Khwezi Trade ensures a great trading experience for all customers by providing assistance in their native tongues and treating them respectfully. Good market conditions, moderate leverage, low spreads, and cutting-edge software are all provided by Khwezi Trade. When looking at this broker, one thing that becomes clear is that it takes its role as a registered broker very seriously. Leverage ratios are strictly adhered to by the organization, and customer funds and data are completely protected.