Erectile dysfunction, also known simply as ED, affects a majority of men, especially as they grow older and testosterone production drops.
The common misconception that most men have about erectile dysfunction is that it is only happening to them. They get tunnel-visioned so to speak and believe that they, or at least a small minority of men, are the only ones it affects. But that simply isn’t the case. The fact is that most men over the age of 50 will experience at least some kind of ED symptom during their lifetime. There are certain things you need to know about ED as a man and in the following article, we will tell you what those things are.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction
The condition known as erectile dysfunction is the inability to either achieve and/or maintain an erection long enough for satisfactory sexual intercourse. There are multiple causes of ED, which can range from mental to purely physical. But because there are various causes of ED that we will discuss in the next section, there are different treatments. Not every man knows exactly how they should be treating their ED.
That’s why top rated male enhancement pills are so common. The market is huge because it is such a common problem. But you have to know exactly what’s causing your ED if you have any hope of effectively treating it. The most important thing is to see a doctor at the first sign of ED.
Top 5 Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
While there are various causes of ED, some are more common than others. Here are the top 5 causes of ED:
- Low Testosterone Production – Studies have shown that there is a direct correlation between testosterone production in the male body and ED. Men who exhibit lowered testosterone levels also tend to have symptoms of ED.
- Health Issues – Obesity, type 2 diabetes, and even high blood pressure can all contribute to the development of ED in men. All of these health issues affect circulation. And circulation to the extremities of the body impacts a man’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
- Anxiety – Oftentimes, the anxiety of some form is a mental cause of ED. The anxiety that is related to work, family obligations, and interpersonal relationships can make it difficult to maintain erectile health.
- Medication – Certain medications, especially antipsychotics and antidepressant medications, can have side effects that either lower the libido or make it difficult to achieve an erection.
- Prostate Issues – The prostate needs to be healthy and functioning normally for optimal erectile health. BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) and other prostate issues can lead to erectile dysfunction.
Can Natural Supplements Help?
The top rated male enhancement pills may be able to help you if your ED stems from physical causes. Certain nutrients have been proven to be beneficial to the prostate, improve blood flow, and lower blood pressure, which are some of the most common physical factors that can lead to ED.
Top 5 Testosterone Boosters
We mentioned at the top of our list that of the 5 most common causes of ED, low testosterone is the primary cause of weak erections. So, it’s only natural to suppose that testosterone boosters may be able to help. But which ones are the best? Here are 5 testosterone boosters that deserve your attention:
- Virectin – Virectin is a natural supplement that not only boosts testosterone; it is also very effective for men with ED because it contains ingredients like L-arginine, which has been scientifically proven to lessen symptoms of erectile dysfunction by improving blood flow. And Virectin is one of the best-rated male enhancement supplements currently on the market. People praise it for its ability to improve sexual function across the board and for the fact that it does not produce any adverse side effects.
- Testogen – Testogen is another multi-purpose male enhancement pill. It features zinc, boron, and nettle leaf extract to support healthy prostate function and is marketed as a product that can help improve your physique as well. Testogen may provide the user with better sexual stamina.
- Magnum xt – This is a highly regarded testosterone booster. It features a formula of horny goat weed, Wild Yam Root, Nettle Leaf, and Maca, so it provides a multi-pronged solution to low testosterone and sexual function problems. Magnum xt is available without a prescription and comes in capsule form.
- VigorNow – VigorNow is a libido booster that might help men struggling with sexual dysfunction problems enjoy a better sexual experience. It utilizes a healthy blend of herbs and nutrients that improve sex drive, enhance stamina, and boost testosterone levels.
- Libido Max – Libido Max is a scientifically developed testosterone booster. It contains ingredients like Asian ginseng, L-arginine, and Epimedium to not only boost free testosterone levels naturally; but to enhance the sex drive of the user. Libido Max reviews are very positive across the board.
Any of the products on our aforementioned list would be a great starting point because they are natural, safe, and effective. But it’s always a good idea to closely monitor the ED symptoms that you are experiencing and any changes in your life, diet, or health.
You should talk to your doctor about any symptoms of ED you are experiencing. That will be the best way to find an effective way to treat the problem. Additionally, managing the manifestations of ED with all-natural supplements will benefit, particularly, your sexual health.