Breast implants are simply medical devices, which are surgically put beneath your chest muscle and breast tissue to enhance the breast shape and size. People with cancer have breast issues. Most of the cancer patients would require breast reconstruction. These women could consult a plastic surgeon to find out whether they are the right candidates for breast implants. They’re also employed in revision operations, which aim to enhance or rectify the outcome of a previous procedure.
Breast implants are available in two forms in the U.S. silicone gel-filled and saline-filled. The outside shells of both varieties are silicone. If you are looking for the best plastic surgeon in East Windsor then check the website of Matthew J. Lynch MD, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Matthew J. Lynch MD, is extremely popular for breast implants in the U.S. Choose such surgeons for breast implants if you are looking for the best results.
The main advantage of choosing breast implants is that they can improve the size and shape of the breasts. There are thousands of women who are not satisfied with their breast size. All such people could choose breast implant surgery to enhance their appearance.
How to Take Care of Yourself Post Breast Implant Surgery?
- It’s good to avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before undergoing anesthesia and post-treatment for a few days until you fully recover. Drinking alcohol can cause dehydration in your body. As this increases the risk of bleeding, drug interactions, and infections, you must avoid drinking alcohol. Smoking disturbs the oxygen flow in your body, which delays the process of healing.
- Most surgeons recommend their patients to sleep on their back post-surgery. The reason for this is sleeping on your side or on your stomach can cause your implants to droop or move. To avoid such conditions, make sure that you sleep on your back always.
- Avoid wearing bras with underwire post-surgery until you recover completely.
- Avoid taking a bath for the next 48hrs post-surgery.
- Avoid spending time in the swimming pools and hot tubs at least for 5 to 6 weeks post-surgery.
- Avoid eating too spicy and too oily foods post-surgery. Have plenty of fresh fruits and fresh vegetables for fast recovery.
- Make sure that you keep your body hydrated for fast healing.
- Avoid doing some complicated workouts post-surgery for at least a month. You must also avoid lifting heavy weights post-surgery.
Take the appointment from the best East Windsor surgeon today for breast implants!