The Indian government assigns each firm a 12-digit unique identification number called an Udyog Aadhar. This number is intended to facilitate the registration procedure for numerous government programmes and improve ease of doing business in India. We will lead you through the Udyog Aadhar registration procedure in this blog article.
Udyog Aadhar Registration Requirements
You need to have the following paperwork in order to register for an Udhyog Aadhar account:
-The owner’s Aadhaar number -The business’s PAN number -A registered cellphone number -An email address
You should also keep the following data close at hand:
Name of the company and type of ownership (sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership, etc.)
Udyog Aadhar 1 registration: go to the official website
- After entering your Aadhaar number, select “Check Aadhaar Status.”
- From the dropdown options, select your state and district.
- Type your Aadhaar card’s linked name and email address.
- Select “Proceed” after checking the box next to “I consent to providing my details for registration.”
- Your personal information, including your name, father’s or husband’s name, date of birth, gender, married or single status, and other information, will be requested on the next page. Carefully complete every field before clicking “Submit.”
- You will be required to confirm your mobile number on the following page using an OTP that will be given to your registered mobile phone.
- Type the OTP in.
- You must choose your kind of business ownership from a dropdown menu on the following page. 10. After choosing your business ownership type, click “Proceed.”
- You will be required to enter your business information, such as your registered business name and your company’s charter, on the next page. Carefully complete every field before clicking “Submit.”
- You can confirm and continue after seeing a summary of all the information you have so far submitted on the following page.
- You will be taken to a website where you may use your debit/credit card or net banking to make a payment.
15 You will receive a confirmation message after making payment stating that your application has been received.
With the help of the internet method, obtaining your udyog aadhar is not a difficult chore. In addition, you can apply for other documents online. Online registration for the Shop Act, MSMEs, and FSSAI is possible with only a few clicks.
In India, all food business operators (FBOs) must register with the FSSAI. Based on the type and size of their operations, FBOs are divided into different groups. The FSSAI licence can be renewed after being issued for a period of one to five years. FSSAI registrations come in two flavours: Basic Registration and State License.
Small-scale food business owners with an annual sales of less than 12 lakh rupees must complete the Basic registration. For this kind of registration, there is no inspection necessary. The Basic registration is good for one year or five years.
State License: For food business owners with a yearly sales of more than 12 lakh rupees, a state licence is required. For this kind of registration, FSSAI authorities must conduct an inspection. The State License is either 1 year or 5 years in duration.
On the FSSAI’s official website, applicants can submit online applications for registration or licence. The application procedure is easy to understand. The designated authority will issue the FSSAI license/registration certificate within 60 days of receiving the application.