Age spots are tiny, flat, dark marks that appear on the skin. They often vary in size and appear on areas of the skin that tend to be exposed to the sun, like the hands, arms, shoulders, face, and back. Usually, age spots appear in people over 50, but younger people that spend a lot of time in the sun can also get them. They are not a medical problem and don’t require treatment. However, you can visit a Fort Worth physician to have them removed for cosmetic reasons.
Symptoms of Age Spots
Although age spots affect people of all ages and skin types, they are more common in light-skinned adults above 50. They don’t fade with time, as do freckles, and generally exhibit the following symptoms:
- They appear on the skin with the most sun exposure, such as the shoulder, face, top of feet, and back of the hands.
- They are oval, flat, and have increased pigmentation.
- Appear dark brown or tan.
- They tend to cluster, which makes them more noticeable.
- They can be the size of a freckle or be up to ½ an inch in diameter.
Should You See a Doctor?
As already mentioned, age spots are not a medical condition and do not require medical treatment. However, if the spots turn black or change in appearance, you should have your doctor check whether they are signs of melanoma. You should also see your doctor if the spot is:
- Growing larger.
- Presents an unusual color combination.
- Has an irregular border.
- Is bleeding.Visit The Site: kannadamasti
How to Prevent Age Spots
Because age spots are caused by sun exposure, you can prevent them by limiting your exposure to sun rays. Some ways to do this include:
- Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen 15 to 30 minutes before leaving the house and reapply every two hours. Look for an option with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30.
- Avoid going into the sun between 10 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon as this is when sun rays are the most intense.
- Wear woven clothes with a tight fit that covers your legs and arms, as well as a broad-brimmed hat instead of a visor or baseball cap.
If possible, wear clothes prepared to give you sun protection, such as those labeled with a UPF factor of around 40 to 50. UPF refers to the ultraviolet protection factor.
Treatment Options for Age Spots
You can get age spots removed for cosmetic reasons. Some available treatment options are:
Icon MaxG™ Photofacial
This treatment works by emitting a light that penetrates the skin’s outer layers and focuses on pigment compounds that cause discoloration like melanin and hemoglobin.
It is a gentle, light-based therapy that reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. This treatment is considered the most effective approach to hyperpigmentation. If you visit this maangome, you can get more information about it. It is high time, to click here to know malluwap and also you should learn more about soap2day.
If the discoloration is mild, you can fade them through prescription-strength topical creams provided by your doctor’s office.
A chemical peel increases the rate of skin cell turnover and can cure pigmented skin.
Age spots can be harmless, but they can also mess with your self-esteem and cause you to feel cautious. If you would like them removed, contact Skin Deep Laser MD, to learn about the treatment options available for pigmented skin. You can schedule a consultation online or call the Fort Worth, Texas, office.
If you are looking for download the latest movies for free, you can download free movies from Tamilmv. And You can also download free movies from PagalMovies